Vivian is an experienced Executive Coach & Facilitator and has been working in the field of Organisational Development for over 25 years, starting this stage of her career as L&D manager at the BAA. She is also a visiting programme tutor for Praxis at the School of Management, Cranfield University and a programme executive coach for the University of Sunderland.
She typically works with senior executives, individually and/or with their teams and her recent and current global client portfolio includes: EY, Linklaters, Nissan, Bank of England, EIPC, Amnesty International, NHS, Hertfordshire County Council, Primark
Her particular areas of focus include working with clients on:
• Enhancing personal impact/communication & influencing styles/relationship management
• Transitions: for example stepping up into leadership roles or career crossroads – enabling greater clarity of thought, working through a decision making process exploring options & choices in order to move forward with a personal strategy
• Women’s leadership development: developing an authentic narrative & elevator speech for self-promotion, finding a voice at the table, managing emotional responses, negotiating the political organisational map, increasing their stakeholder network, having the courageous conversations, overcoming unhelpful beliefs
• Personal resilience building & well-being to sustain leadership performance and have the continued ability to create the conditions for success within the work environment
Her coaching brings together her experience and interest in business and psychology. Various schools of psychology inform her work: Positive Psychology and Gestalt approaches, NLP, Transactional Analysis, CBT and Systems thinking. She has a diploma in Business Performance Coaching & an MA in Psychological Coaching from the Metanoia Institute.
Vivian is an APECS associate practitioner, a member of the Association for Coaching and has held a joint Chair position for the Independent Consultants Forum/CIPD Wimbledon Branch for two years. She is an accredited Myers Briggs Type Indicator administrator and is conversationally fluent in French and Italian.
Through her coaching & group facilitation skills she enables individuals to gain increased self-awareness via reflection and insight and the motivation to make small but significant changes, resulting in enhanced personal best performance. This in turn results in having a visible & successful impact on the business. Her personal style has an appropriate balance of energy and calmness with the intention of creating a positive learning environment that is informative, thought provoking, and fun.
Her continuous professional development includes:
• Regular group supervision with her Metanoia Institute tutor
• Strengths-based CBT programme with Dr Christine Padesky
• TA workshop with Rosemary Napper
• Several peer learning groups eg. Somatic bodywork, Psychological & Neuroscience application