Bill’s varied career has seen him run his own business and work alongside Olympic athletes and sports psychologists. He has also held a number of high-profile roles with global organisations. He was Talent and People Development Director for PricewaterhouseCoopers in the Middle East, a role that also took him to India and Africa. Additionally, Bill was Group Head of Executive Talent and Development for Centrica, the FTSE 25 Energy company.
Bill works with companies in the following areas:-
- Talent, succession and leadership development strategy
- Organisation culture, change and design
- Performance management
- Executive and high potential development
- Building high-performance teams
- Leadership and business skills
- Executive Coaching
Bill has a Masters degree in Human Factors and BSc degree in Management Science.